Currently...

Sunday, October 5, 2014

LOOKING FORWARD TO 

Within the last year, specifically the last 8 months or so, I realized that I need to put myself first sometimes and because of this, I've been making changes that I'm enjoying seeing come to life and finally happen.



1. This new direction that life is taking me
I recently had an interview, got hired, gave my two weeks notice to my current job, started my new one while trying to also balance school and keep my head on my shoulders. I can already feel that all of this is going to have a domino-effect on everything else in life. 

2. Making more changes that are better for myself and those around me 
I wasn't happy with where I was working, kept applying, went on a couple of interviews, didn't get anything but kept applying. I am changing my way of thinking little by little and truly realizing that I am and can be my own worst enemy. Simply put, I put the effort in to make the changes and thankfully had a motivator and great support system. 

3. Finally doing the things that have been on my to-do list 
I've always held my back due to fear and so many other things. I feel like now is the time to just let it go and just be

4. Going to Orlando with my best friend and second family 
I haven't gone on a vacation, "mini-vacation" or whatever you would like to call it since August of last year and before that? Jeez, who even knows but I do know that I'm excited to finally see and spend time with my best friend who I haven't seen in months. What better way to do that then to get away for a little and do something fun like going to Halloween Horror Nights?

5. Doing my hair, getting a mani/pedi and doing my eyebrows.
I unfortunately haven't the time nor energy and let's just say that... It's about time! Trust me






No comments:

Post a Comment