It's About Time

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

For the past 10 years my family and I have lived in the same house. There haven't been too many changes around the house but my room has transformed from pre-teen to teenager having a weird and random phase where she wanted her room theme to match Spiderman to switching to my sister's old room to then finally switching back to my room once she moved out. When I finally switched back, I immediately decided that changes would have to be made. 



I'm a 20 year old college student and my room didn't reflect that in the slightest. It took many months of planning, researching on websites like Pinterest, Google, BlogLovin and Youtube and making budget lists. Boy oh boy, did I get tons of ideas and inspiration. It was overwhelming at first but I knew what I wanted and stuck to it with little tweaks being made here and there. Once I got past what I wanted and how everything would be placed (this changed once I actually had my bed in my room) I went back to my budget list, started saving and began to get everything little by little. 

I'm so happy with the fact that, for the most part, the room is coming out how I envisioned it in my mind. This whole process definitely has made me grow a love for decor and planning. Any-who, here's a quick preview of how my room currently looks and some inspiration behind the look that is still a work in progress






 The Inspiration










No comments:

Post a Comment