Top 5 F/W 2014 Lipsticks

Thursday, September 18, 2014



One of my favorite parts about putting together any look is the lipstick or lipgloss that I wear whether I have a full face of makeup or just the lipstick/lipgloss. Today, while looking for more lipsticks to add to my slowly growing collection, I thought it'd be fun to be to share my top five lipstick for the Fall and Winter seasons this year.

Bobbi Brown Red | Carpet Matte Lipstick, Red Carpet
I'd heard about the brand (obviously seeing as how my name is Bobbi lol) but I honestly never stopped to look or try anything out. My best friend got this for me for my birthday and I instantly fell in love! This lipstick is great for a night out or to wear with no makeup and a cute dress.


Nyx | Extra Creamy Round Lipstick, Snow White
Definitely a drugstore favorite! This look is darker than the Bobbi Brown lipstick and has such a creamy texture. For about $7 and some change you really can't go wrong with this. It works well with so many outfits and makeup looks especially when going for a "sexy" or sophisticated look.


Cover Girl | Lipperfection Lipcolor, Euphoria 360
I love wearing this during the daytime for anything - errands, school, mall, anywhere I go basically. It's such a fun color and definitely puts me in a great mood.



Mac | Cyber Lipstick
From the very moment I put on this lipstick, I knew I would be beyond obsessed. I wore it every chance I got at first.


Mary Kay | Creme Lipstick, Bronzed
I don't wear this often but seeing as how I've been wearing a lot of grey these past couple of weeks it works perfectly. White + grey + brown equals a killer combo if it's done right!

Depending on how you do your makeup these looks can worth for both day and night time looks. The best part is that none of these break the bank or well, at least not too much. $20 something dollars is a bit much for lipstick but sometimes it is definitely worth that splurge. Times like when I find a lipstick that not only is in a great color but great quality and affordable makes me extremely happy (my pockets too!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment