Last week was um, crazy, to say at the very least.
Like most people, I was struggling to find a balance between work, school, family and myself. Then on top of that, as part of something for school, my sister needed to do a photo-shoot. We were going back and forth with a photographer I know and unfortunately we just couldn't make it work with our schedules. (Don't plan things a week ahead! Give yourself more than enough time. Trust me.)
Therefore, I helped my sister to plan everything out, help her choose her outfits, do her makeup and I ended up taking the pictures for her. I'm no expert on any of this, like at all, buuuuuuuut it was fun and I believe that's what it really is all about. It was really nice to try my hand at being the ones to take pictures on something other than my iPhone 5c (I still took some, okay well about 30 pictures, on my phone) for once. I must also note that I definitely gained a new appreciation for photographers! So. much. patience. is required.
Back to the main point.
It was fun and the best thing about it all was that I got to take pictures of my sister.
This is Part 1 of two posts where I'll be sharing the photos.
It was fun and the best thing about it all was that I got to take pictures of my sister.
This is Part 1 of two posts where I'll be sharing the photos.
I can't wait for you all to see the rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment